I get a lot of inspiration from all the colors and beauty in the world but also from the total opposite; dark and moody things can really trigger my imagination.
That also reflects in the clothes I wear; one day I want to wear all the colors in my closet but the next day I prefer to hide away underneath a lot of black and gray layers. Lately I prefer to do the last because I'm not feeling that well.



-----------------------------------------------------------------






Which of these photo's do you find most fascinating? The colored ones or the dark ones?




Note: I wish I could id all the photo's I used here but I can't because these are random photo's I saved from the internet on my computer a while ago. Please let me know if I used one of your photo's here, then I will link you or maybe you want to remove the photo. That's okay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Money Online