The Leaving Cert has officially taken over my life. I spend 12 hours of my day in school, and by the time I get home, I'm so tired. My lack of blogging and recording videos is because of this, and at the weekends, I'm usually out, studying or sleeping. 
Unfortunately I won't be able to post as much until after my exams, so I'm taking a short break from it all. I will post the odd blog/video up however, I won't stop completely! My exams end around the 16th of June, so it's only 3 months away. I promise to blog and record videos frequently over the Summer, I have big plans for Thunder + Threads!
I just have a quick update however. I applied for a CAO eventually! I have applied for an Art degree in UCD (History and English). The points are 365, so I'll work towards that. My mocks went ok, and I'm pleased with them in general, I'm just going to put my head in the books for the next two months and hope it goes smooth.
Thank you everyone for believing in me and my blog! You're all stars. If you're a company/business interested in me reviewing a product or whatever, feel free to email me at: leannewoodfull@hotmail. (Business emails only!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Money Online