As you all know, I travelled to London on Wednesday. I was invited over to the London College of Fashion for a written test. (I hope to study the BA in Fashion Journalism course there.) I sat the test on Thursday morning in the college, and subsequently passed and was called for an interview! It went well - I hope. I will hear back in a few weeks, fingers crossed I get in. It will be my dream come true!
I bought a few items while in London, I took a few snaps of them to show you. Unfortunately, I took no photos while I was in London itself, I was so stressed and tired during the short trip, but oh well!
M.A.C Wonder Woman Lustre Lipstick in Marquis D'.
M.A.C Wonder Woman lipstick, Accessorize Rosebud Earphones, Cinderella 'Magical Dreams' perfume and Color Craze nail polish in Atomic.
(Excuse the awful attempt at my nail art. It was my first time trying my new MoYou nail set (pictured below).
MoYou nail art 'Kitty Set'. (L-R: Nail jewels, stamper, scraper, nail stencils, nail polish and packaging.)
I talk about my LCF experience in more detail in the video beneath, and I show you the items too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 

blogger templates | Money Online